Standard Edition 8 piece luxury egg Bundle
Choice of Egg Shell Car Seat Colour.
The egg a stylish and modern pushchair which is a dream to push and use everyday, a must for today's parent.
The egg is a dream to push because of it's tru-ride technology wheels and bearing set-up, and collapsing your chassis to get into thecar could not be simpler with it's one handed fold.
In a range of stylish colours with a quality of finish to a level of luxury this premium brand offers you a fantastic experience
1 x Luxury Pushchair Seat Liner (choice of colour)
Car Seat adaptors
Change Bag (handbag style)
Shell iSizeCar Seat (choice of colour)
Egg Shell Isofix Base
Standard Pushchair features + includes
- One handed chassis fold
- Max test weight 25kgs (standard test weight is 15kgs)
- Compact fold
- 3 position recline
- Suitable from 6months
- 5 positions of calf support
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Swivel or fixed front wheels at the click of a button
- All wheels are quick release and tru-ride technology
- 5 position handle height (max position 105cms)
- Includes raincover
- Includes pushchair apron
- Integral insect net under footrest
- Footrest pocket storage
- Good sized shopping basket
- Dimensions:59 W x 106.5 H (tallest) x 88-98 L (cm)
- Dimensions folded:29 W x 67 H x 59 L cm with wheels
- Plush "Fleece" Liner (colour of choice)
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Interior dimensions : L79 x W32cms at centre
- Exterior dimensions : L87 x W45cms at centre
- Weight: 3.4kgs
- Includes: (raincover, mattress, padded liner)
- Padded liner easy to remove for washing
- Tested to 9kgs
- Suitable from birth to 6months approximately
Car Seat adaptor
Connects to the egg pushchair to make a single pushchair travel system.
This car seat adaptor is suitable for use in the upper positions
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag , which is not disabled
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident.
- Not all car seats or bases fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat or base you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Please do so via email email@example.com or contact babystyle/egg customer service or their website. Shell compatibility