- Lime Lifestyle Package
- Introducing Total Fold - our class-leading compact fold
- Integrated Ride-on Board
- Carrycot suitable for permanent overnight sleeping
- Seamless functionality - large capacity basket, one-touch 5-point harness, adjustable leatherette handle and a carry strap.
- Chassis with Integrated Ride-On Board
- Carrycot / Seat Unit shared Frame
- Carrycot / Seat Unit shared Canopy
- Carrycot / Seat Unit shared Bumper Bar
- Carrycot Fabric
- Seat Unit Fabric
- Carryall Changing Bag
- Duo Pod
- Carrycot Mattress
- Carrycot Apron
- Shared Carrycot & Seat Unit Rain Cover
- Car Seat Adaptors
- Elevator Adaptors
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Car Seat
- CLASS-LEADING COMPACT FOLD
Unique TotalFold system enables pushchair to be folded with the seat unit and bumper bar still attached. Quick, easy, hassle-free.
- INTEGRATED RIDE-ON BOARD
Ideal for older siblings, the built-in Ride-on Board means the Lime can accommodate a second passenger without the need for any additional attachments which get in the way of your feet.
- FUNCTIONALITY FIRST
Functionality comes first with Lime. Easy access, large capacity basket, one-touch 5-point harness and easily adjustable leatherette handle make Lime easy to live with.
- BUILT TO LAST
Quality materials are what define the Lime experience. Strong but lightweight aluminium frame, puncture proof ERP tyres and high-quality tailored fabrics.
- FULL PACKAGE
Lime comes with everything you need to take you from birth to 25kgs – chassis, carrycot, seat unit, car seat adaptors, elevator adaptors and rain covers.
- SAFE SLEEPING
Spacious, fleece-lined carrycot which is suitable for permanent overnight sleeping. The safest way to transport your newborn that doubles as a travel cot.
- ELEVATOR ADAPTORS
Unique to iCandy, raising the height of the carrycot and seat means less bending for parents and better interaction, meaning your newborn’s development is improved. They also turn the seat unit into a high chair in world-facing mode.
- Car Seat
- Single Pushchair World facing
- Single Pushchair Parent facing
- Integrated stand on board
L x W x H (CM)
L x W x H (CM)
|Chassis without wheels||68 x 51 x 30||68 x 51 x 77.5||4.5|
|Carrycot||-||85 x 37.5 x 23.5||4.65|
|Seat Unit||85 x 37.5 x 24||-||3.3|
|Max Handle Height||-||109||-|
|Min Handle Height||-||98||-|
|Basket Max Load||-||-||10|
|Suitable from / to (weights/ages)||-||-||25kg
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix
The Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat is a Lightweight 4.2 kg and can be quickly and easily transferred from one car to many pushchair brands (usually by utilising car seat adaptors -available from the pushchair company.)
Enhanced comfort is provided by extra padding and a seat size reducer for newborns, while the side impact protection system optimises overall safety (r44 regulations).
The Cabriofix can be installed via seat belt or the use of a Maxi Cosi familyfix isofix base (chargeable extra)
Birth to 13kgs or 12months
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag , which is not disabled
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident.
- Not all car seats or bases fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat or base you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Please do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact maxi cosi customer service or their website.