- Oyster 3 Pushchair inc raincover
- Oyster 3 Carrycot inc raincover
- Oyster 3 Car seat adaptors
- Oyster 3 matching footmuff
- Oyster 3 matching change bag
- Oyster Capsule iSize matching car seat
- Oyster Duofix isofixbase
- Oyster 3 Parasol (Always Black)
- Car seat Raincover
- Oyster 3 Cupholder
- Oyster 3 Lock
- Oyster 3 seat liner
Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping, the oyster 3 carrycot included a flat foam mattress allowing little ones to stretch and grow in comfort.
The carrycot provides a protective nest, which can be affixed and ergonomically detached from the oyster3 chassis with ease.
The carrycot base also rocking or remains still when placed onto the floor with little flip out stabiliser feet.
Suitable from birth to 9kgs (6 months approx)
Car Seat adaptors
To attach the car seat to the chassis of the pram easily removable and can be left on when folding the pram.
Oyster Capsule car seat in matching colourway
Suitable from 40cm – 83cm
(Birth to approx. 15 months)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 13kg
Dimensions: W36 x D69 x H44cm
- Removable head & body hugger (newborn to approx. 3 months)
- Removable newborn wedges
- Press release & a one-pull safety harness
- Shoulder & crotch harness pads
- Harness & headrest adjustment
- Sun canopy for shade
- Removable & washable cover
- Luxurious co-ordinating fabrics
- Fits into the car with seat belt or on Duofix Isofix Base
- Suitable from 40cm to 83cm (birth – 15 months approx.)
- Weight capacity – up to 13kgs
Oyster Duofix isofixbase
Designed to offer optimum safety performance, comfort and convenience, the Oyster Duofix is an Isofix base that is compliant with the latest regulations in European car seat safety (i-Size – ECE R129).
As an Isofix base offering click ‘n’ go convenience, the Duofix is easy to install and employs a red to green notification system to ensure a secure fit.
For stability, the base has an adjustable leg, which can be folded in for storage as well as a rebound bar which is designed to prevent upward movement and excessive pivoting in the event of an accident.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag , which is not disabled
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident.
- Not all car seats or bases fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat or base you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- For compatibilities please click on this link for the capsule isofixbase in your car