This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Babi Seren, 57 Madoc Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2TW .
Cookies and how we use them
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the websites that you visit. In a similar way to many other websites, babiseren.co.uk places cookies on your device to understand more about your visit and help us to enhance your experience.
Cookies are used for various aspects of functionality such as keeping track of the items in your shopping bag, learning more about how you arrived at our website and to store your preferences so you don’t have to enter them each time you visit.
See below for the types of cookies we use and the functionality they support.
Cookie Types That BabiSeren.co.uk Uses:
These are cookies that our website needs in order to function and if they are not accepted by you, parts of the site won’t be usable. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to store how many items are in your shopping bag, to anonymously determine when you are signed in, and to determine which currency we should use based on your preferred delivery location when displaying prices to you.
Third Party Cookies
Read on to learn how to disable these cookies should you wish to switch this feature off.
We use various software tools that allow us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website - this is known as website analytics. Examples of analytical tools that we use are: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and User Replay.
Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to the website, how many times they visit babiseren.co.uk and how many times a user viewed specific webpages within our site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the pages that you visit and whether you have visited babiseren.co.uk multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address.
How Can I Manage My Cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies from babiseren.co.uk, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you choose to do this, please be aware babiseren.co.uk may no longer function as intended.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies; https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How Can I Turn My Cookies Off?
All popular browsers (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit. You can find information explaining how to disable cookies for the main browsers in the ‘Where to find information about controlling cookies’ section at the Information Commissions website; https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How we deal with Your Personal Information
- Personal Details we keep on large item transaction are; Name, address, phone number, nominated person (if requested) and due date.
- Details taken from you are done so in accordance with our routine business practices (Fraud investigation, accounting, orders, identity confirmation).
- Details are not shared with 3rd parties without your prior consent, or the law requiring us to do so.
- Babi Seren will keep hold of your information in accordance with the following rules:
o In case of queries, for as long as necessary to deal with any queries (arising from your order), and to meet the requirements of any financial auditing.
o If you request marketing information, etc, for as long as you continue to provide your consent, or indicate that you no longer wish to receive such information.
- Details can be amended by those who have left them at any time.
- A request for deletion of data is always accepted unless those details are needed for the transaction or are a legal requirement.
- Your details will be removed from our system automatically upon the details no longer being required for business purposes (you close your account).
- How can I access the information you hold about me? - By making a Subject Access Request and writing to The Data Control Officer, Babi Seren, 57 Madoc Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2TW or emailing information @babiseren.co.uk. You may be asked for information to prove your identity.
- Complaints - You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. Please contact us directly to the details given above. You may also wish to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office so it can investigate compliance with data protection law: www.ico.org.uk.
- Who processes my data online - We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
● Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. Paypal and Braintree
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Babi Seren, 57 Madoc Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2TW .
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Occasionally our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the babiseren.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Klarna and Babi Seren and you
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.