How accurate is your website?
We have done everything to ensure that our descriptions and images are as accurate as possible, however we cannot be held responsible for any perceived discrepancies of products from their descriptions or images. Descriptions and images are constantly checked and verified with our suppliers for accuracy. Colours may differ from screen to screen.
Do your prices include VAT?
All of our prices include VAT at current UK rates. Orders to the Channel Islands are supplied VAT free.
How do I know if the item I want is available?
Our website uses a 24-hour-update stocking system so you can order 'In Stock' items with confidence. Items showing 'pre-order' means we have an order confirmed by the supplier. We will let you know if there is a delay in sending out your order as soon as we can. Please read the timescale on each item before purchase thankyou.
We take online security extremely seriously and have taken several steps to ensure that your payment and personal information is processed confidentially and accurately. Babi Seren use secure servers where information is protected by shared Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard encryption technology. This encryption protects your details and makes it impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
We have made online shopping secure and easy. We use Visa and MasterCard Secure anti fraud protections schemes - if your credit card issuer participates in the scheme you will be asked for your online password to verify your transaction. If you have yet to register for this scheme, don’t worry your card issuer will either ask you to register during our checkout process or in another future transaction. In summary, you can be sure that we have taken every step to ensure that your online order is safe and secure.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus any applicable delivery charges as set out in the Delivery Information page of this website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified at the checkout stage and payment will be debited and cleared from the relevant payment account.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. All card payments are processed for you by Stripe or Googlepay and the balance is paid to Babi Seren. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
Please be aware you will need to use the correct billing address including postcode for your card (added layer of security for your peace of mind)
If you have not heard of stripe before please view the following web address https://stripe.com/gb
Babi Seren disclaims damages of any kind, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties implied or otherwise relating to use of this site. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Order Acceptance & Completion
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the delivery of the Products ordered by you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Returns section.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock and an available alternative not being available
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Suspected fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services Representatives.
The sales contract is completed in England.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Arranging a Product Viewing (outside of usual Office hours)
Our showroom has an extensive selection of products displayed for you to view and test drive. Whilst we aim to have the most desired products on display at all times we are unable to showcase all models and colours which we sell on our website.
Should you wish to see a specific product please contact our Sales Team on 01492875126 or email us email@example.com to inquire if we have this on display.
We are more than happy to arrange an appointment for you to view any product on our shop floor.
Viewing appointments are available Tuesday to Friday from 5pm with the last appointment being 8pm. We allocate one hour for each appointment. To arrange an appointment please contact our Sales Team on 01492875126 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we do not offer a viewing service on Saturdays, Sundays, bank holidays, Christmas holiday or during our main sale times.
Wheeled Goods or Furniture purchases - in store
What you need to know
- Items are fully assembled and Serviced on Pick up or departure from store
- Items must be inspected by you/ recognised person in store before departure, and signed to accept the condition of the goods
- A further 14 days are given for minor fabric issues to be logged to the store.
- Warehousing of your pram is available for free until your ready to Pick up
- None credit payment plans are available - Pay off your pram and receive it
- Courtesy prams are available, should a major fault occur (please notify the store of your wish to use this before hand)
- Nominated person scheme in case of medical incident (fetal death) please contact us for further information
- Exchanges are available on items ordered that are not picked up under managers discretion (this is not a guarantee).
- Refunds are not offered on cancelled orders - occasionally credit notes are offered for in store purchases
- Refunds and exchanges are not offered on prams wheeled out of the shop, the item at the point of removal from store is considered second hand
- We do work in conjunction with the UK laws on returns etc (see web address below)https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/Public/Campaigns/cra/ConsumerRightsSummary-GoodsF2F.pdf
- Faults and repairs are taken very seriously Please view our returns section for more information.